Monday, August 18, 2014

The real teal

I really love all shades of blue. When I wear it I feel so much better in my skin and on top of that I get the occasional compliment. When I was younger I often used blue eyeshadow or eyeliner - loved the vibrant colour. Now there's plenty of baby blue, teal, azure, navy, lapis lazuli and cobalt in my closet. I often combine the brighter shades with black or if I add blue to my make-up, I love it with a thick coat of mascara and black eyeliner and with blue eyes, I just melt. The colour also catches my eye in the shops and I find it hard to resist. But why not, you should always find a colour you feel comfortable in and that suits you at the same time. Do you have any such colours? 


Inspiration


Blue blue eyes

The colour does make me think of glorious summer days. 
By day and by night















Below, a nail varnish I bought recently - Sally Hansen Xtreme wear, colour The Real Teal (480)

Here, after two days of wear. With a top coat it seems to wear very well, doesn't chip, good consistency and comfortable brush.







~AH


No comments:

Post a Comment